User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Do we have a DT?)

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: World of Warcraft, but real.

    Name: Pippy (nickname and how I was known on WoW) Age: 18 Gender: female Race: Night elf Appearance: This is an actual picture from WoW back when I played...and when ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    (Still confused on this, so correct me if I'm wrong.) King Ghia was now infuriated. His general had insisted on going to Tigad's castle, even after Ghia had expressed his ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Sounds good to me.)

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (What other characters can I interact with now, without messing up the story?)

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    (I'm not really sure what the setting is, or how it looks, so I'll do my best. If it's wrong, just let me know and I'll change it. I'll just ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Sky seemed to always be getting herself into these situations. It was always her. She was standing, shocked, against the crook who held her hostage. His hand was pressing hard ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    Yes, but she can conceal it with magic. Do we start today?

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    Thanks. ;)

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    Name: Clear Age: (20 to 35) 24 Gender: Female Appearance: (written and a picture) Has long fire-red hair, but is the same as the picture. About 6 feet tall, very ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Sounds good to me!) Sky A million thoughts raced through her head. Where is Bianca? What do I do now? The man she had slammed into was recovering from the ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    I totally forgot about it. :( Babies tend to mess with your sanity...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    ( I would, but I'm not sure what to do since that last post you made for me and Bianca. Kinda waiting now.)

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Sky snatched up Bianca's board and took off on it. This was just the adrenaline rush she'd been waiting for. She could tell that Bianca was readying herself for the ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    (Would someone send me a brief overview of what I've missed over the past two weeks? Thank you. )

    Jul 20, 2010


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore