User avatar

Knurla

  • Art & Photography Re: Photography. Comments?

    These pictures are absolutely breath taking! The third one looks like a ghost-road or something. It's neat! I love the different shades of blue in the first one. I also ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    Pirate girls are really awesome, like everyone else said. I also noticed that not only could you see her sword through her pants, but you can see most of the ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    It looks so real! It looks like one of those fuzzy paintings, hehe! It's beautiful, and a great choice of colors, as everyone else said. Good job!

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dan Sanders Photography take 2

    On your last photo, there's a very odd strip across the bottom. Maybe try cropping it off? #7 is beautiful, I love the red! The waterfall is absolutely gorgeous! I ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    The way the colors stand out against the gray old bridge, and the way the camera is focused on the colors kind of makes my head hurts when I look ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    You did a fabulous job on the tattoo, shading, and coloring. His face seems a little too square and his hair seems like it should be darker. The eyes are ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    Is that a lollipop stuck to Flapjack's head? lol! That's so great! I really love it! It's so cute!!!

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Amelia's Photos

    The first one is kinda blurry, out of focus. The second is so pretty! I love the lights and the organ pipes.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: I'll Score a Goal!

    The evil Wario is great, but it's kinda hard to tell what's under him. I laughed pretty hard at the first comic, even though it was about rape. And the ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    The first one had a slight glare to the right of the picture, but it no doubt pretty. The second one reminds me of hippies at Woodstock, lol.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ukelele!

    The red is prettyful! Just looking at this picture makes my hair want to get all static-y. lol.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    This one's great, Jess! I love how the MP3 player has almost the same thing on the screen! Beautiful!!

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    Great picture, Jess! It reminds me of Harry Potter!! Although, it does look kind of...blurry.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music and Converse

    Love the first one, Jess! It has that mysterious touch to it. The second is...too dark around the studded bracelet, and (even though I love your shoes) the shoes didn't ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern Living Pt. 2

    The first two were taken at a lake in Alabama. I was standing on a small wooden bridge looking up at that slope. The trees were broken and knocked down ...

    Aug 31, 2007


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore