User avatar

Knurla

  • Art & Photography Re: lego blocks

    I never actually got the chance to finish it before my art teacher decided to move on. I'm not too good at shading, but this one was really fun for ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: lego blocks

    My first still life...and in pastels

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Gir!

    Anyways, I drew this in pen, so I really couldn't smooth out all the edges. I just got done with it. Hope you guys like it!

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    Now THIS is what I would call an "abstract". It's so cool! I wish I had the creativity and/or randomness you do! I saw this and was just, woah! lol. ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: June's Request for a drawing =P

    Those are antenna's, lol. But I like how you made him all rainbow-ish. Typically he's just green and his outfit is, purple, I believe. His eyes are kinda of a ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: June's Request for a drawing =P

    so, here's one that I actually took my time on, I just didn't color because...Well, I think some are better without color. Here ya go June!

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    This is a really cool drawing. The body seems a little small; out of proportion. The three heads give it this horrible dread feeling, but the smaller body just seems ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract?

    I really appreciate it! I was just bored one day in class, wondering what to draw, and I saw my hand holding the pen (yes, I do my Algebra/Trig with a ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract?

    comments? I drew this one day when I was bored in Algebra 2/Trig class.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    alright, just to let you know, these pictures are GREAT to be ten minute drawings. so, Picture 1- Of course, the back window is a slightly angled down, but I ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    Wow! This picture is breath taking! My friend sitting next to me, who is busy signing up for a YWS account, saw it and said "oooo!" I love how the ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mountain lion kitten

    love it! it's so cute! I love the way it looks it's roaring.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Link

    wow, he seems so....grown. I'm used to little tiny Link, lol. Great job though!

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hay guys!

    Although the walking gif is awkward, it kind of fits. If I was walking on the world, I'd be walking like that too. =P Anyways, I really like the character. ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 7 year old (photography)

    This is my niece. She loves to be the subject of my photos, but this is the only one I had since it was getting dark outside.

    Nov 3, 2007


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne