User avatar

Knurla

  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    Ok, there's so much that I don't know where to start! Lets try this: Picture #1: I love how you mixed the colors for her hair. She looks like an ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf

    Hello Rayne! Just wanted to say that I really love this picture! The wolf's eyes are very beautiful, in an anime sort of way. In reality, every one's eyes are ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My drawing of Luigi (A Nintendo character)

    Hey there. Personally, I think Luigi's Mansion was the best game ever invented, but that's not why I'm here. Aside from what the others said, I really don't have anything ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime drawing...sort of.

    Hi there! Everyone else pretty much got it all covered, but I do want to tell you how amazing the eyes are! They have wonderful detail, and I would like ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Well, Yoruichi isn't ver feminine, she was the head of the "Special Task Force" and when you meet her in the show, you think she's a dude. I drew it ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Thank you for the crits, guys. I do want you to know that Yoruichi is a woman.... When I drew it I knew that it looked kind of manly, but ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Ok, so I did a quick fix on the shading so I could post this for Juni. My camera makes the picture look a little darker, but it's decent enough. ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bleach: Hitsugaya Toushirou

    He has a lot more hair, and it spikes up, but I ran out of room on the page and had to cut it kind of short.

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bleach: Hitsugaya Toushirou

    I drew this on my way to my doctor's appointment, going down the interstate. I think it looks pretty good, considering those conditions! Crit? l_c2a72da3bf3545248b6a236d35341fd4.jpg

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapjack

    Lol, Tohru, that's a scarf around his neck, and the two things on his head is his hair (the yellow one) and his little sailor hat. You should watch The ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: LordLoredaen's Art Thread

    Hey, it's me again! I know I already posted once, but I have something else that might help you out. I showed you the basic structure of a face, but ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: LordLoredaen's Art Thread

    Hi there! I liked your drawings! When I was looking at them, I did notice alot of the things that everyone else mentioned, especially the form of his body. I ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapjack

    Hehe! I didn't notice that I accidently wrote 2010 until someone pointed it out, AFTER I drew it. I drew it with ink, so I couldn't go back and change ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapjack

    I had to use the flash on my camera because it's dark in here. It kind of takes away from the color of his skin, but I think it'll be ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love (doodle)

    I have to agree with Texan! That graffiti is amazing! I tried graffiti in art class, but I'm just not creative enough. You, on the other hand, are just amazing ...

    Nov 13, 2009


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author