User avatar

Knurla

  • Art & Photography Re: Simplicity

    Hey there! Just wanted to say that this is a really cute picture! I love the cute little frog poking out. It seems like the orange in the flower is ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowah Powah

    Juni! I do have to say that these pictures are just amazing! I kept looking at them and thinking, "Wow, this whole time she's been asking to see my art, ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    Hey there! Baby Silver: This is such a cute little dragon. Is it a pokemon? If not, it should be! It's front legs are a little strange, which I'm sure ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Hi there! These are some wonderful pictures! I want to comment on the second set. I love the little penned Shi-Tzu, even though it kind of makes me sad. Personally, ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Inuyasha

    Sadly, I have not drawn Ichigo yet. Every time I try to draw Yoruichi, she looks like Ichigo! Thank you for the review, though. If I'm correct, I think that ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Inuyasha

    I know the shading is terrible, but I was doing it in pen....hope you enjoy.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer

    The red birdhouse seems kind of dark to me, compared to all the green around it. It's still a lovely picture though! The little flower is absolutely beautiful. What kind ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my photos :)

    These are some wonderful pictures, I would say. That pink flower has to be my favorite. I love how it looks kind of pastel-ish, with soft colors. I just love ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolours =D

    That wolf looks great! I love the scratch over his eye, and his coloring. My favorite thing about the wolf is how real he looks, but still has that slight ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Manga

    Hey there iCarly! I'm really starting to become a fan of your manga/anime. One of the pictures looks a little like a character I saw on Bleach, but then again, ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Soul Scratchings Redux

    Hi there! I have to agree with Mo about the hands(?). To me, that's what it looks like, hands reaching up for help, or love, from higher places. The heart ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: German Shepherd pup

    Awww! Rayne, these are such beautiful dogs, and you made it look so cute! My family used to have one when I was younger, and she was the sweetest dog ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It's Kamas! (by Mo.)

    Ok, so who doesn't love Kam Kam? Mo, this picture is so awesome! In my head, it totally reminds of Kamas. I love super-hero eating utensils! Mo, you should make ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-two girls

    Hey! You did really great with this picture, and I just love manga/anime style drawings! The shading looks pretty darn great, but the girl with the short hair... Her bangs ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree

    Hey there Jenthura! I really like this tree! When I first looked at it, I thought "Hey, this reminds me of something they might would post in a book of ...

    Jan 26, 2010


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt