User avatar

Knurla

  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-two girls

    Hey! You did really great with this picture, and I just love manga/anime style drawings! The shading looks pretty darn great, but the girl with the short hair... Her bangs ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    "Heather, right?" The girl nodded and held her prize next to her side, "My name's Lacy," She nodded to Rob, "And don't worry about Percy. We'll bury him or pay ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    (I can't remember if I introduced my character to you, Light, but I'll do that now.) ********************** "Now, now, children," Amy walked out of the tree line and up to ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    Asuka was a pain some times, but she wasn't all that bad. With a sigh, Miharu flash stepped behind her, following her to the center of the seireitei. The spiritual ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    "Sorry that took me so long." She shot a glare at Ren, and he awkwardly smiled back. "We had to settle an issue." Amy walked over to Tristan, "Are you ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    "ok, whatever." Lacy turned back towards the beach as Rob carried off that girl. Poor thing probably had a concussion. For now, she and Heather were looking for more supplies, ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree

    Hey there Jenthura! I really like this tree! When I first looked at it, I thought "Hey, this reminds me of something they might would post in a book of ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    ( I didn't mean to walk away from Tobi, but it just kinda happened. Sorry, Light!)

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    "Ssshhh...." She wrapped her arms around the young dragon. She had felt the dragons loss of her mother, but could only physically talk to her. She could not hear this ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    "Calm down, boy." She stood in front of him, and relaxed her posture slightly. "Why are you following me?!" He seemed quite flustered, but she had no intention of harming ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    Ok, there's so much that I don't know where to start! Lets try this: Picture #1: I love how you mixed the colors for her hair. She looks like an ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf

    Hello Rayne! Just wanted to say that I really love this picture! The wolf's eyes are very beautiful, in an anime sort of way. In reality, every one's eyes are ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My drawing of Luigi (A Nintendo character)

    Hey there. Personally, I think Luigi's Mansion was the best game ever invented, but that's not why I'm here. Aside from what the others said, I really don't have anything ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    She had seen that Ren person run off, but she figured she would give him some time alone before she confronted him about that dragon. As for now, she left ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    She was glad that she had found the resolve to get off that beach, because now she had found other survivors. She had torn the bottom half of her shirt ...

    Jan 25, 2010


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale