User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Venators

    Lana wasn't used to protecting anyone but herself. Technically, she protected the humans, but she also used them as well. Being a Venator, she hunted them but didn't kill; Watched ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Venators

    "Sounds legit, I suppose." They were nearing the farm now, she could smell the animals. Sure enough, the little farm house came into view, and they stopped at the tree ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Manga

    Hey there iCarly! I'm really starting to become a fan of your manga/anime. One of the pictures looks a little like a character I saw on Bleach, but then again, ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Soul Scratchings Redux

    Hi there! I have to agree with Mo about the hands(?). To me, that's what it looks like, hands reaching up for help, or love, from higher places. The heart ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Venators

    Ok, I'm gonna add in a little story twist. Lana ground her teeth together. She had once been pregnant with her own Venator child, but being a hunter, she knew ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: German Shepherd pup

    Awww! Rayne, these are such beautiful dogs, and you made it look so cute! My family used to have one when I was younger, and she was the sweetest dog ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    Everything was quiet now. If she had heard correctly, two or three Ryouka had been captured and put in a holding cell, but not the one who had taken on ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Venators

    I'll post just one, but if we need/want I'll make another character. Lana glared at him. She felt like a fool for not noticing him earlier. What if he had ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    (Did anyone see my last post?)

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Venators

    Ok, I'm going to start this as best as I can. Let me know if you want me to change anything. *************** This is what I was born to do. ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Lacy took a deep breath, held it in for a moment, and released. "Guys..." Everyone turned to look at her, she had been sitting silently until now. "You can build ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Yes, so don't post.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    "I suppose." She turned and followed Asuka to where Renji was being kept. "I don't see why you worry about him so much. He can be such a pain." "Well," ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    The fish had been better than nothing, and a whole lot better than fried monkey. For now, she was resting against the wall of the cave, and started pulling the ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It's Kamas! (by Mo.)

    Ok, so who doesn't love Kam Kam? Mo, this picture is so awesome! In my head, it totally reminds of Kamas. I love super-hero eating utensils! Mo, you should make ...

    Jan 27, 2010


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern