User avatar

Knurla

  • General Articles Re: Ginger-Mania?

    I'm a "ginger kid" too, and I know what you mean. I have to think of those quick comebacks too, and sometimes they are crappy, like you said.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    The music was loud and the dance floor was crowded; Just the way she liked it. Green, red, blue, and white lights flickered and spun around the run, almost in ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    She sat next to the disassembled barbarian bodies, not moving, watching the Rogues parade off in victory. They were leaving to feed now, which didn't sound like a bad idea. ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern Living Pt. 2

    The first two were taken at a lake in Alabama. I was standing on a small wooden bridge looking up at that slope. The trees were broken and knocked down ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In Life and Death: Prologue

    I liked it alot, but the park scene and the mysterious man reminded me too much of the book "Silver Kiss".

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Name: Nixie Cromwell Age: 17 Race: Vampire Appearance: Bio: Nixie (a.k.a. Nix) grew up in the big city, and loves to party. She was out at a rave one night ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    The sweet smell of blood was thick on the forest winds as Jade darted through the trees. Barbarians; She knew that disgusting scent anywhere. Her lean wolf body made it's ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Name: Jade Greyfang Age: 20 Team/position: Native Weapons: stone daggers, stone throwing stars she carved herself. Clothing: A dark purple-ish brown half-sleeve shirt, with matching shorts. She wears

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartsore

    Thank you for your great opinion Mel. I wanted to tell you that Sunrise is capitalized because it is a nickname for the one I love. But thank you, I'm ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern living

    Alabama Florida

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartsore

    [pre]You're my heartsore. I ache terribly inside. Dwelling, stabbing, angst. Why do you insist on doing this to me? I can't help who you really are deep down. You've lied ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You and Yourself

    You had a good grammar stucture in this, and it reminded me of some of my poems. I really liked it! Not all good poems have to be long poems, ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tired

    This poem did not reach out to me; I didn't understand why you was so tired. But you did a make a good point in stating that you was indeed ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hey. so yeah, I'm new. I'm Amber Angst. what else is there to say?

    Aug 30, 2007


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher