User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Name: Kurokawa Kumiko Age: 24 Gender (in case the name doesn't give it away): Female Gang (If one): Leader of the Kadikoy(Enemy of Cobras) Personality: Very vane, and strict. She ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    She watched the two have a small "falling out", and giggled. "Well, I really like being close to town...Although sometimes the small apartment really gets to my claustrophobia. Too much ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    ( Thank you for making this storybook. I'll post my bio in just a minute, I have to take care of something first. )

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: “THE LIFE OF CRIME.”

    really just...people turning over to the life of crime...well, that's what the guy in this thread did. That's what we could do. Make our characters urban...know what I mean? Living ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: “THE LIFE OF CRIME.”

    I want a storybook to play in like this one, but no one has one...I would start one, but I'm not good with that kind of stuff.

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    (I want to post, but I have to wait for either Emi or Ayumi to respond to my last one)

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    She remained still in the shadows, Head now moving toward her. Getting to her feet now, she moved quietly toward him, circled around, and sneakily dashed beside him, brushing her ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Vampires

    This one was pretty funny. I liked it! But like Jasmine said, you need to stick with one mood (I guess that's a way to put it). Good job!

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    With a wicked grin, it was all she could do not to chuckle at the girl following her. Although, she kept quiet and played dumb. She kept her normal pace ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ( I know you posted that while you was in the library, so it's ok.) Nix snapped to attention at Clara's voice, it startled her, for she had been lost ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    ( Fixed. )

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    She chuckled low, her voice smooth and devious. Moving her hand slowly up to his face, she gently ran the back of her hand across the cheek of his mask, ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Nix stood amongst the shadows, her back against the wall of a building. She sunk down to the ground slowly, and sat for a moment. What would have happened had ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Anna's scent was fast approaching, but the scent of these weres blood was way more enticing to her nose. Nix's head snapped back at Anna's words, infuriated, for she was ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He loves her

    I completely agree with Misty on this one. It doesn't really suck at all. We've all had this experience once or twice, or maybe even one like it. Plus, the ...

    Sep 3, 2007


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury