-
Re: Typical Teenagers
Ok. Well, I'll be here whenever you guys decide something. Can't wait to join. =) **
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Typical Teenagers
Why are you going to open a new thread for it?*
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Typical Teenagers
Amber Tuchtone, a.k.a. Pippy Female 17 Claustrophobic Has anxiety attacks Fun to be around when she isn't depressed. Short Red hair with bleach-blond tips. Green eyes Pale skin with freckles ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
"JESUS!" She screamed, she hated it when people startled her like that. Especially these days, and being in a house like this didn't help. She waited for her breath to ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
She pulled the car around the back of the club and went inside. That annoying girl was sitting at the bar, and saw Kurokawa come inside. The girl moved across ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
Annoyed, she strode out of the forest after her little taunt with Head. Obviously, she had aggravated him, which was somewhat her goal. She didn't know what to do for ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
Emi keeps posting really short, so I don't have anything to work off of. Can someone step in and interact with Nix or something? I want to post. *
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
She quickly got into her car and took off, the tires screeched and the engined roared down the street. It had been much easier than she thought it would be. ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
Kurokawa followed the two Dark's to the funeral, staying as far back as she could. They had not seen her, for they were probably too busy talking about their new ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
She sat fixed in front of her vanity mirror, brushing her now blond hair. She put some temporary dye in it, so that she wouldn't have to re-dye it after ...
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
Her faced warmed with a smile, it was good to have real friends now. "Thanks...Umm...You wanna head out there now, or...?" She half-shrugged and looked at Clara with an "I ...
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
Well, I would like to do it myself, to add a little more suspense into the game. K?*
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
I read over Tylar's profile, and I think it would be fun to have him chasing around Kurokawa(cause of her personality), not actually obsessing, but kind of helping out the ...
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
"Kurokawa!" A girl's voice echoed over the dance music, and rung in her ears. Looking over her shoulders, that girl from the booth was running towards her, carrying something in ...
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
( I'll go ahead and post. ) Tonight she was in one of the night clubs in the eastern side of town; she had heard many things of this region. ...
Sep 7, 2007
