-
Re: Soul Collapse
I really liked this. You don't see many people writing about things like this these days, and I thought the way you portrayed it was pretty good too. "Heroes in ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Typical Teenagers 2
Amber threw her can into the back of the truck and jumped off the front of it, barely taking two steps before she was face to face with the 'leader' ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Typical Teenagers 2
She chuckled and took a swig of her drink. "Actually, it's just Nestea." She tucked her hair behind her ear and sat the other can next to her, in case ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
"Yeah, we could probably get them, if we had to..." Her voice trailed off. She didn't want to kill another one, because that would mean her rage would get to ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
Kurokawa got into her car, Jason climbing into the back; the older brother always got the front seat. She backed out from behind the club and took off down the ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Typical Teenagers 2
Siren and her brother had already took off to their sixth period class, and the Miles person was far gone. "Umm....Anyways..." She turned back to Max. "You ready to go? ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Typical Teenagers 2
"Not too much, really...." Then she grinned, looking over at Siren. "Unless of course you're into racing." They were heading to sixth period now, but again she would skip class, ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
Kurokawa stood and headed back inside the club, Chad and Jason following close behind. She nodded to the bouncer, and he nodded back; she was always welcome. After she got ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
She glared at Tanya. Curry my a*s. She thought to herself. After baring her teeth in a wicked grin, she replied to Tanya. "No, I don't know the exact time, ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Life Of Crime
Sighing, she rose again, flicking her cigarette towards Tanya, letting it skim across her bare arm. Kurokawa popped her shoulder blade, a loud crack going all the way down her ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Pity Girl
Look at her, standing there alone in the corner, eyes to the floor. She's so pathetic. All she wants is your attention, isn't she so pitiful? Don't flood her with ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Typical Teenagers 2
"Poor freshman. They always get picked on. I remember when I was a freshman...I was dating a senior, so I got off easy." She glanced over at Max and blushed ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
"You don't own me, Head. Don't push your luck." She turned and headed out of the forest, not worrying about the others behind her. If they chose to attack, she ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Friday nightMARES
I didn't really feel the tune, but I liked the romance in it. It was touching, yet it had that...secretive tone to the words. It makes you wonder.
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Typical Teenagers 2
She laughed at Max, "Dude, join the club. I bout choked a cheerleader this morning for messing with my buddy here." She wrapped her arm around Siren's shoulders and pulled ...
Sep 10, 2007
