User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    "General, I have the systems at full speed again. You should be able to communicate with the team clearly now." She nodded and headed over to the far side of ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    NAME: Michelle Valle AGE: 24 RACE: Human GENDER: Female OFFICIAL TITLE: Lady Michelle APPEARANCE: Long blond hair, usually in a pony tail. Slender, light complexion. Hazel eyes. HISTORY: Her older ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    (Heck yes!!! Girls play Halo, too!) Name- Lustra Species- Spartan Number- G47 Armour Color- Red primary, black secondary. Age- 28 Personality- Sweet, but stern during battle. She won't hesitate to ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    (yeah, but make it go along with the relationship, if you know what I mean.) She lied down across the seat,lying her head on Max's leg. Her arms were trembling ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 'The Moons Lament'

    With the "me" at the end of almost every line, I couldn't really focus on anything else, grammar-wise. Although, it was a very...mystical piece. I felt pity for the "me", ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    Pirate girls are really awesome, like everyone else said. I also noticed that not only could you see her sword through her pants, but you can see most of the ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    It looks so real! It looks like one of those fuzzy paintings, hehe! It's beautiful, and a great choice of colors, as everyone else said. Good job!

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    "Please don't make me go home..." She didn't like to be there when she felt bad,or any time at all really. It was somewhere around midnight by now, but she ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    "Yeah," Lucy narrowed her eyes at Kristina, and picked Arianna up gently with her actual hands, "she's kind of my cat. She likes to follow people who are....different." She stroked ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    (Yay! I found my entrance! I was lost and couldn't figure out where to come in, but if you don't mind, I'll jump right in here.) ****************************************************** The large wolf ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    She gasped, awakened from the hypnotic pull of his eyes, and stumbled backwards against a few people. They turned to yell at her, but paused with wide eyes to look ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dan Sanders Photography take 2

    On your last photo, there's a very odd strip across the bottom. Maybe try cropping it off? #7 is beautiful, I love the red! The waterfall is absolutely gorgeous! I ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Lucy growled in her throat. What the hell was she doing here? It was a waste of her time, no doubt, but it's not like she had anything better to ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Amber grabbed Max's hips and pulled him closer, swaying his body with hers. She chuckled, letting go of him and twirling once. She retook her place--hands on his hips--and continued ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    Carly smiled, shifting her eyes a little uneasily, and keeping her tone low."The people once believed that this land was ruled by a great and powerful chief," She grimaced, as ...

    Oct 10, 2007


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore