User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Black River

    She giggled loudly, thinking of the Banshees. Silly little creatures. She turned to look at Jack, and pouted her lips playfully. "Sorry I can't stay and chat, but I think ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    She changed back into her human structure as more people were leaving the group, probably to do better things with their lives. She didn't really care. Her shoulder was drenched ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    She sat the milk on the counter, then made her way over to the cabinets, going through them until she found two glasses. Pouring them both full of milk, she ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    ( Hey Madhatter, just to let you know for next time, my character is quite the cocky one, and actually enjoys the slaughter. She wouldn't have pleaded like that. But ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    (Sorry guys, my internet's been down a few days, but I just got it back, so I'll be jumping back is as soon as....well, I can find a way in.)

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Hatter, I don't know if you have anything planned, so if this doesn't go right, just PM me and I'll change it. ***************************************************************** Lolita had been prancin

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Name: Lolita Starling Species: demon, faerie-like Age: 200 (looks in her 20's) Appearance:(Sorry for the pic, I didn't really know how to describe her.) Bio: Lolita lives in the Realm ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    She could feel his chest rise and fall beneath her as he spoke, and she giggled slightly. She knew she was a mess; she always was when she woke up. ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    She glanced down at her right shoulder, where the wound had been just hours ago."It's rude to kick someone when they're down, you know." Her calm, patient eyes returned to ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography. Comments?

    These pictures are absolutely breath taking! The third one looks like a ghost-road or something. It's neat! I love the different shades of blue in the first one. I also ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    (OK, I won't make this graphic.) ***************************** She slowed her kissing and tangled her fingers gently into his hair, pulling him on top of her. She moved down to his ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Michelle sat alone in a large room. The man and woman had left, saying something about the throne room...? Her strength was rapidly returning, thanks to whatever the woman had ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    She could hear a female voice, but it was fading in and out. Her shoulder was drenched with blood, the cut burning now. Something had left a big slice across ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    She had come down from the base shortly after Cortana had left. She wanted to make sure all of the systems were working at full capacity; she didn't want them ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    "This place...." Her eyes scattered across the vast, beautiful landscape. Wasn't she just in a horrible, demon filled path of destruction? Her right hand clung her bow to her side, ...

    Oct 20, 2007


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear