User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Michelle quickly took her place next to Kris, laying her hands upon his chest. Her spiritual powers were returning, and it was only fair that she returned the favor from ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    Team- Nuetral Name- Jade Age- 200 Gender- female Race/Breed- Dragon Appearance- Biography- She has lived in the mountains since birth, and stays nuetral in the war. She is somewhat old, ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Power of the Soul DT

    I would post, but I think everyone else needs their say in it.

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    (I never said couple, It was supposed to be a friends thing.)

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Amber about fell out of her chair laughing. "Yeah, poor freshman. I hated being called 'freshie' and 'crab'. Where the hell do you get 'crab' from anyway?" She slowed her ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Link

    wow, he seems so....grown. I'm used to little tiny Link, lol. Great job though!

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    She shifted her weight cautiously on her feet, hands in her sleeves as Kris spoke to her. She had witnessed the tail-end of what had just happened, and sensed the ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    She sat in one of the pews that Arianna had led her to, in no mood whatsoever for dealing with those stupid humans. It was in her genetics to hate ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    After a confused look at Fye, she turned her attention back to the hallway they were walking. This little angel child seemed to have quite the mischievous side, but also ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    The one she had been tying up with was getting on her nerves. It seemed as if the thing was trying to aggravate her instead of get it over with. ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    (Thanks for bringing us back Kitty, and welcome, Darkdove.) **************************************************** Lucy turned her head to get a better view of the situation, and saw the boy trying to o

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    She shrugged and leaned against the wall next to Max, facing him. "I never intended on going to class, so I figured you might like to get out as well." ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    (Sorry for my prolonged absences, guys. I've been having some family and computer issues.) ********************************************************************* After Senna had left to follow Miles, A

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hay guys!

    Although the walking gif is awkward, it kind of fits. If I was walking on the world, I'd be walking like that too. =P Anyways, I really like the character. ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 7 year old (photography)

    This is my niece. She loves to be the subject of my photos, but this is the only one I had since it was getting dark outside.

    Nov 3, 2007


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare