-
Re: w00t
Now that I've looked at it again...Was the character waiting on slow internet to load? xD
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: w00t
Hmm...I can't tell whether the "I" in this poem is in a video game or in some kind mental war with his/herself. I felt that, at first, it was a ...
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: Black River
She chuckled as the loud cry of the Banshees screamed over the little village. The two people in the alleyway had spotted her, and being cautious. Good idea. She thought. ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Power of the Soul
(Guys, I don't have internet anymore; I have to use my friends comp whenever I can. I can't post until piepieman posts, or until someone pulls my character away from ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: High School with THEM
"I think...That'll be...cool." She exhaled largely, letting her breathing calm her down. She stood from the pew and followed Arianna out, stepping away from severed body parts. "Would you like ...
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
She soared down from her perch, landing smoothly next to Nyugan. She bowed her head swiftly to show him that she had acknowledged the elf's presence. My apologies for leaving ...
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: Invader Zim
Can I be Gaz? Invader Zim is my favorite show, and Gir is my fave character, but he's taken.
Nov 29, 2007 -
Re: In Search of One's Soul
She could feel a stinging pain in her right cheek, and something cold trickling down her face. She raised her hand to it, touching it gently, and it burned fiercely ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Typical Teenagers 2
She sighed and shut the door behind her as she got home, dropping her keys on the table next to the door. She had dropped Max off at his house ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
(I'm so lost...can someone bring me in?)
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
'Tis your times of distress that pull most fiercely at senses...You are also very loud. She grinned, her large teeth creeping out from behind her lips. And yes, so I ...
Nov 27, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
A low shouting sound could be heard from her temporary resting place, and it sounded vaguely familiar. She craned her neck towards the direction from which it had come, then ...
Nov 27, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
A heavy, but gentle sigh escaped her, brushing through the trees in the surrounding area. 'Tis a simple mistake one often makes. She spoke to the Elven girls mind, who ...
Nov 26, 2007 -
Re: Mountain lion kitten
love it! it's so cute! I love the way it looks it's roaring.
Nov 26, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
Today, she sat next to the small bubbling brook close to the edge of the forest. She was lying her head down on her legs out in front of her, ...
Nov 25, 2007
