User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Oh yeah, I need a roomie. ****************************** She scratched at the black bows in her hair and pondered it for a moment. "I think I'll sit this one out. I ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    (Wow, you guys really kicked this off to a fast start! Let me catch up) *********************************************************** Lucy had been dazed, lost in her thoughts, focusing on the twisting

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Quick start! ************************ Lucy sat in the courtyard, humming a slow song to herself. She was using her vectors to bend and stretch a bench, wasting time. It wasn't like ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I'm just using my same character from Highschool with them. *********************** Name: Lucy Age: 17 Race: Diclonius Gender: Female Stars:3 Powers:The diclonius race possesses telekinetic powers thr

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Way it Used to Be (two voices, one soul)

    This poem was very touching, and because of that most people will feel related to the subject of it. Great job! I love it!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    "Ari?" She picked her head up and turned towards the street, "Do you hear that?" Lucy asked as she slipped from Arianna's balance and faced the street, with Ari following ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    ( Hey, I think I'm gonna drop out too. I can't keep up either. Sorry guys. )

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Sitting in one of the chairs as commanded, she played with her poofy fox tail, which she had not bothered to hide right now. Sheesh, what's up with her? She ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (I got lost and couldn't post anything, but I'll squeeze my way in now.) **************************** She had been outside in the courtyard, which was obviously her favorite place, when she ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (I can't post alot because I don't have Internet at home. The only time I get to use the computer is when I'm at school, after I finish my work. ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Her nose tickled as the scent creeped to her, as well. What was it? It was strangely familiar...She turned her head to face the school, and in one puff of ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (I don't have time to post, so keep me active, K?)

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    The warm sun beat against her back as she lay sprawled out across one of the court yard benches.She was snoring quietly, twitching every once in a while. Her leg ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Name: Rosso Age/Grade: 17, 11th Gender: Female Race: Fox demon Appearance: Personallity: She is friendly and very playful.Rosso loves playing jokes on people, and will sometimes transform into other p

    Jan 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Power of the Soul DT

    Will someone pull my character away from piepieman so that we can keep this thing going?

    Jan 23, 2008


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said