User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    (You mean kinda-sorta like Haruhara and the robot that popped out of Naota's head?)

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    The sound of pounding feet came closer and closer to the group's room, until it was right outside the door. Lucy skidded to a halt and bound inside the door, ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    (OMG!!! I HEART FLCL! Is it too late to join?)

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    On instinct, she flinched when he touched her. He pulled back for a moment, but she smiled and hugged him back to show that it was ok. "Thank you....You don't ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "I'm just a little...protective." She thought about being in that research facility, then shook the thought off. "I overreact sometimes. Forgive me?"

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    (hey, there's no need to be rude. Just give me a min to post)

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Waving slowly, she extended her vectors again, grabbing two of the tree branches to steady herself. The leaves smashed under the invisible "hands" as she slowly hovered down to the ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    (I'm on a rooftop, by the way) ************************* He was too far from her to tell what his intentions were, but he was definitely staring straight at her. It made ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    As she left the Chinese place, she could hear Sammy coming after her. She was thankful that someone was trying to comfort her, but she needed some quiet time, maybe ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Very Last Drop

    I didn't really understand the poem either, but I liked it. It had sort of a...cheating husband feel to it. hehe!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    She felt a pang of guilt and sadness from threating him, "You don't know what it's like to truly value life..." She let her arms fall to her sides, her ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    She just caught what Leon said as he was walking out, "I'll rip your wings off your back if you even try it!" She screamed at him. She hated using ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    She glanced at Luci, Leon, and Sammy, and frowned. "Hey guys, I think I'll head on back to the dorms or something. The whole...blood thing. It's just....not my thing." She ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    She slowly slurped some noodles, covering her face politely with her free hand, "I agree with Lucinda, white walls freak me out. After being in Japan....I never want to see ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    She looked around at the small crowd again, and back at Sammy. Sammy had a bubbly personality and always lightened her mood. "Alright, fine. I'll go." She grinned, "But only ...

    Apr 19, 2008


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi