User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    She picked nervously at the edge of her dress and looked down at the grass. "So why aren't you in classes?" She asked warily, keeping her eyes on the ground.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    "Well....that was odd." She shrugged and sat on the porch, staring at Haruhara.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    She was in her room now, dozing in and out of sleep. Last night she had been excused from her last class, and had taken to her books. She enjoyed ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss of Fate (Chapter One)

    Hey SuzieCake! I don't exactly agree with Lone-Flower's third review from the top. "I made a mental note to call Darien when I woke up, and finally went to sleep." ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kiss of Fate

    Dear SuzieCake: This seems to be the start of a great story, and I can't wait to read more! As I was reading, I noticed a few things: (Kade) "I’ve ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (Nvm, ignore that last post)

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    She heard a rustling in the grass as she looked up from her book, the stench of werewolf entering her nostrils. She pinched them closed with one hand and saw ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    "Yes Cap'n, understood." She turned and headed off to the far end of the ship where Lizzie was now sitting, doing some odd-job. "Morning, darlin! The Captain asks that ye ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    "Cap'n!" Felicia ran over to her captain frantically, we're running low on ammunition for the cannons! If we're going to fire on them, we better make it good." She had ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (I guess I'll just make a random entrance then....} ********************************************** Holding her book tightly against her chest, she slowly walked across the outside courtyard, watching

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (Can someone give me a summary or something? I'll be able to keep up when I get back to school monday, I've been on spring break.)

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    She gently tugged on one of Maki's new cat ears, "Guess it's a new fashion trend. I think it looks kinda cute."

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (Lady Kyra's character's last name sounds almost identical to my character's. Hehe.)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    "Sooo.....Who are you?" She stepped in front of Maki to block Haruhara from her. "And why did you let me out?" She continued to eye this woman up and down, ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (Ok....When are we gonna start???)

    Apr 24, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.