-
Re: High School with THEM
Dazed, she stared into the dark void that now held her mind at it's will. She struggled to fight against it; this time it had a greater hold upon her, ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
(I'll bring Addi in with me) ************************ "Geez!" She threw her bags down on the bed and grabbed her towel, stuffing her tanning lotion into her bag; she was always ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
(my character needs a guy friend...lol)
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School with THEM
Lucy concentrated all of her strength onto her vectors thrusting them deep into the vampire's neck as fell towards the girl. Quickly, she snatched them back out. A large Pop! ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
(You guys are on the beach.....? Or will someone just bring me in?)
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
She blushed a little, which made her pale cheeks really brighten, surprised that she really had made a new friend, and looked down at the ground. After a moment, she ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Name: Tracy Age: 17 Gender: Femalw Appearance: Personality: fun, outgoing, VERY outspoken, will tell you how she feels about you to your face, and if she hears someone spreading a ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"Matter of fact, I think I do take him....wow, maybe I should get my face out of my books every once in a while." They laughed together. "So, is he ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
She noticed that Lottie had seen her staring at her legs and moved her eyes away, "Yeah. I sometimes pick up on people's thoughts, so I really need to start ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
(I'm going to join in about 20 minutes, ok? I gotta switch classes and stuff before I can have time to work on the character profile.)
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"You know, most of the night classes. Defense in the Dark Arts, Shadow Slipping, stuff like that...." She shrugged and watched Lottie, wanting to touch the fins that had now ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
(Hey guys. I think I'm gonna drop out of this storybook because you guys are moving way too fast. Sorry...)
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"Fins?" She was stumped for a moment. "Of course! That would be....cool." Pausing, she thought for a moment then looked back at Lottie, "But where? And are you allowed to ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"A....what? What's a water baby?" She looked at the girl wide-eyed, fascinated.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"Oh....I can see what you mean. And, I'm...Tarina. I know it's a weird name, but um....I'm kinda a vampire, if you haven't noticed." She smiled timidly then chuckled.
Apr 27, 2008
