User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    "Hey Audra, nice to meet ya!" She shook Audra's hand then looked at Aren, "What are you guys up too?" She had met Aren only once, and was lucky she ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (I don't know....He's not my character, and I don't even know what Lottie asked him.)

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Wandering around the school grounds was boring, and she didn't know where Lottie was. She went back to her normal perch out in the courtyard and watched the birds fly ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Aren's a dude, right? ****************** She had drifted off to sleep on the beach, and woke up about an hour later, a few of her friends still there, one other ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    (I'm in!) ****************** name: Jimena age: 17 gender: Female occupation: citizen/former Xuihcoatl member personality: tough and silent, much like the Amaterasu ninjas. She was well known for high-

    May 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: escape

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! Hope you're having fun here! As for your poem, I think it lacks some emotion, and imagery as well. You never told us where the person ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lie,Lie,Lie

    You know what this poem made me want to do? Slap my boyfriend for every time he's lied to me! I love how you portrayed it as sinful for the ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Her eyes followed Ari to the phone, but she couldn't hear the conversation. Suddenly, she saw Ari's face fall. She shakily sat down her glass on a coffee table and ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Goodbye

    Such a lovely poem, dear! With all of the above, I would like to add that, in the first two lines, it seems like you have a "dangling modifier" (I ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Nightfall

    I have to agree with Vernon. I feel like this poem could have been expressed with many more words, and that you was just ready to end it. The imagery ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (I'm so lost.....and who is Kiba?)

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    (Ok guys, I got totally lost, so I'm just gonna post something where as I'm back on the beach, cause I have no idea where you guys are.) ************************************************** After ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    She walked with Ari now, heading back toward the house. She wasn't in any condition to fight anymore of those things. As they walked, she wondered if the girl would ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love and Sin

    This poem was very beautiful, dear! It seemed like the narrator has a new love in her life, but at the same time leaves you wondering. ;) My favorite part ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (Hey Dr. Jamie and Luna, why don't try making your posts longer so that way so many people won't get so lost in all of these pages? Just a suggestion....)

    May 1, 2008


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist