User avatar

Knurla

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sour

    I didn't quite understand this poem, but the last two stanzas were quite powerful, and intriguing. The second to last stanza really made it seem more....dark, and troubling. This was ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    Every line (except the last five) had me laughing almost until I fell out of my chair! I have the same problem at my school, except they don't say "I'm ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    (Sorry Heather, didn't get your post until after I posted.)

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    (I guess we'll start another meeting so that History will get caught back up) **************************************************************** Pulling her bag up and over her shoulder, she pushed thro

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    She looked at him and picked nervously at the edge of her shirt, then smiled. "Well, I don't have a ride tonight. I told mom I would ride with a ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    When he ran into her, he had knocked the headphones out of her hand, spilling them with her backpack. She picked them up after he had given her stuff back, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Smiling in victory, she knew that the battle had been won. Ayumi would be back, but not any time soon. She then cringed, the pain of the fresh cut coming ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Sighing, she pushed open the door and headed into the meeting. She was only 3 minutes late, but it bothered her. Every time she went some where with her father, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: May I Have This Dance

    As all else have stated, this BEAUTIFUL poem could have gone without wthe repititions. Other than that, the imagery was magnificent! I love how speak of 'true love' through dancing!

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Do I need to add anything to my profile? And when can we start?

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Ayumi's foot quickly came at Jimena's face. At the last second, Jimena ducked, locking Ayumi's stealthy kick between her wrists. She twisted it to the side, then snatched at it ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    (I'm just jumping in somewhere.) ***************************** Ayumi's blade seared the flesh of her shoulder. She winced, then grinned as she tackled Ayumi once more, this time drawing her katana and

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    (Yay!! Kitty! I can't wait for your help!) ********************************* Name: Michelle Smith Age: 15 Description: 5'5, Average, red cropped hair, gauged ears, hazel/green eyes Personality: Fun,sm

    May 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul-Searching

    I agree with both of the above crits, especially Demeter. "who through..." made the poem feel a little awkward. I think you should take her advice in replacing it with ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    The rain had set her nerves on edge, making every sound more distinct to her ears. She stood hidden in a shadowed alleyway, watching the street in front of her. ...

    May 5, 2008


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King