-
Re: Daughters of the Moon
(Great profile, Heather! Dr, will you make and extra chracter as a Follower? I'll be Maggie, the Daughters' mentor and Stanton, if you want.)
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Daughters of the Moon
(Yes, but it can't be Daughter/Daughter's boyfriend, or Daughter/Daughter. You can have only one daughter. And anyone else who wants to be in the storybook can have Jimena; I'll be ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Daughters of the Moon
I guess I'll be Jimena then. She's always getting the Daughters out of trouble. (P.S.- Jimena & Serena are best friends, Catty & Vanessa are best friends.) And Serena reads ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Niagara Falls
Wow! This picture is breath taking! My friend sitting next to me, who is busy signing up for a YWS account, saw it and said "oooo!" I love how the ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)
(Sorry, haven't been able to get to a computer) ********************************************** She turned and started to walk slowly, giving him the chance to follow if he pleased. She enjoyed walking
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Daughters of the Moon
(We need all of the characters before we can start, and some Followers.)
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Daughters of the Moon
Vanessa, Serena, Jimena, Catty, and Tianna are five seemingly ordinary girls living in LA. But the truth is that they are all far from ordinary. They each have a secret ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Stare At The Road.
Wow....You really did great in capturing the feelings of an anxiety attack in this poem! Just reading it made my chest tighten up, waiting for the next line! Some of ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: dedicated to someones specials
Hi there and welcome to YWS! I just wanted you to know that, if I'm correct, you need two reviews before you're allowed to post your own work, so you ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)
Yawning, Michelle opened the pale front door of her small three room house. Her mother had picked her up from the meeting, but had went into the house through the ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Alone
Hmmm.....well, this was kind of confusing, since you never told us what day it was. And what did he tell the girl? Was it something important? Obviously, it made the ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Fog
I completely agree with everyone that this is a very beautiful poem, even if it is short! You're very talented to have caught some beauty through so little words, and ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: About something
I agree with everyone else that this is a very beautiful poem, and that you have done a wonderful job with the imagery! Although, I noticed that the last stanza ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Bathing In The Moonlight
Here, I feel like you're talking to yourself. I think you should try writing your poetry so that your readers think you are talking to them, so that they get ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: victims
This poem really put alot of disturbing images in my head, but that's what you want to do. You could have you used a slightly better sense of imagery though ...
May 8, 2008
