User avatar

Knurla

  • OOC Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    If you have any questions about your character, character's destiny, etc., ask here. Or, if you guys would discuss anything about the story line, you know where to go now! ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    It's better if we keep her here, keep her busy. She nodded, approving Serena's thought. Serena moved across the dance floor and joined them, keeping in in time with the ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tying the Knot

    Well... As the others stated, the rhyming felt a little forced. While I was reading this poem, I thought by "tying the knot" you was speaking of marriage, but after ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    Jimena and Collin followed Serena with their eyes, Collin's concern playing across his face. "She's not going to the bathroom, is she?" He asked Jimena, sadness in his eyes. Shaking ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (No, Serena can only read minds when she's close by. And please! I would love it if you played as Collin! That would be great!) ***************************************************** Shaking her head s

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    (I'll start at the meeting, so that way everyone can jump back in.) ****************************************** Yawning, she outstretched her fingers, hands, and arms, a little tired from her new babys

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (Yay! Thanks Audra....I mean Ayumi! And Heather, the boyfriends know(except Michael), Maggie, of course, and... Jimena's grandmother expects something. Catty's mom thinks Catty is a space alien, lol.

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    Name: Ying Liu Age: 16 ( 48 ) Race: Chinese vampire gang Appearance: History: Lived with her foster parents until she was turned, and has lived with the gang for ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    "Take it easy, chica . I'll call Catty and tell her to be ready when we get there, ok?" Jimena turned and headed into the kitchen, picking up the phone ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (DR, everyone knows about Stanton because he's one of their most powerful enemies, but often saves them if Serena's in trouble. Although, Serena doesn't always tell the Daughter's when she's ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (Please! We need some more characters. And please, try to make your posts at least a paragraph long so that way we won't have so many posts.) **************************************************** "Like

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    How 'bout we just start? If anyone wants to join, then they can. I'll post as Jimena and Maggie (when needed), or some a Follower until someone picks up a ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Following them inside, she searched the room quickly with her eyes, no signs of danger close by. She held her hand to the fresh wound upon her shoulder, the pain ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (When I said it can't be Daughter/Daughter's boyfriend, I meant you can't play your own boyfriend. You can play someone else's boyfriend.)

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    "I see." Michelle said as the two small, grimy youngsters fled into the house. Both were stained from the waist down in small patches of green, apparently from the playing ...

    May 16, 2008


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")