User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Everything was quiet now that everyone had left, and the silence was getting to her. Ok, fine. I'll go check out the room. Sighing, she picked up her stuff and ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    She poked at the fine furniture as everyone chatted amongst themselves. "The key to your room, miss." Some old guy handed her the key and sauntered off. Well, I guess ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    [That would be fun, Dr. Jamie. When are we gonna start this?]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I like that tree behind the hammok, lol. my "scene" look: The "nice girl" look,lol:

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    She watched as a frail boy collapsed near the woman across the street, and wondered if he had eaten lately... Or been eaten. From her window, it seemed as though ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    [Alright, I'll try to get this thing kickin' again] Nicole: Next thing she knew, she was being thrown to the cold hold floor of the battle room. There was a ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    [Ugh, claiming... I hate all this claiming stuff. It's like the slave trade all over again.]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Name: Michelle (female) Age: 16 Personality: Nice, but outspoken. She'll usually tell you what's on her mind, even if it might hurt your feelings. Strongness: She's good humored and can ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    [Why don't you just open a Discussion Thread so all of this won't mess up the storybook progress? It will save alot of confusion.]

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: June's Request for a drawing =P

    Those are antenna's, lol. But I like how you made him all rainbow-ish. Typically he's just green and his outfit is, purple, I believe. His eyes are kinda of a ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: June's Request for a drawing =P

    so, here's one that I actually took my time on, I just didn't color because...Well, I think some are better without color. Here ya go June!

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Nicole: It was slow day for her today. The cannibals seemed too occupied elsewhere, burning down the town seemed to be their fancy for today. For a long moment, she ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    [You guys moved fast in a day. Here I go...] Nicole: Breathe in, Breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. If she didn't focus on her breathing, she was sure to ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    This is a really cool drawing. The body seems a little small; out of proportion. The three heads give it this horrible dread feeling, but the smaller body just seems ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    [I don't really care who I'm paired with, I mean I'm not picky.]

    Feb 8, 2009


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats