User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    "Wow," she said loudly, trying to speak over the roar of the engine, "I didn't know these guys kept helicopter's up here!" She was practically yelling now, as they soared ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    "Hey guys" she said as she pulled the big Skull Candy headphones down to her neck. She liked that particular brand because she thought it was ironic. Now she was ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Model Behavior

    I need a team member. =]

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    [Hey TN, since everyone's doing this claiming stuff, want our characters to have a relationship?] Latanya: "I don't want to fight." She said aloud, more to herself than anyone, really. ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    [Well I guess since Kenna stole my roomie, looks like I'll be sharing with Corey's bro! lol] Knives? Knives! She had followed the group up stairs, and everything was in ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Name: Latanya Age: 19 Race: Angel Personality: Friendly and determined, she'll stop at nothing to get what she needs or to protect her friends. Strength/ability: She has often been good ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    "Quiet child" She shushed the boy and wiped away the soot from his face. The poor kid was only a teenager, and had almost died from the smoke inhalation. Coughs ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Concentrating, she used her mind to change a few of the rocks into flashlites. The rest, though, she changed into hard metal, encasing all of the guards trapped within. It ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    The lights were out, and she didn't like that. She had seen way too many scary movies like this. Hearing another scream, she jumped to her feet. Did that come ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Everything and everyone moved so quickly. Screams. A girl fainting. Really, who faints these days? Ok, focus. She ran out of the room with others, too shocked to really think. ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Stepping over the threshold of her home, Catherine quickly closed the door behind her, and eyed the boy suspiciously. Nicole gently placed him on a lounging sofa in the foyer, ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    She woke up in her cell again, to the sound of some crashing, then running. Jumping out of her bunk, she ran to her cell down and it flung open ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    [Hey, my char could use a few roomies, Cupa.] Michelle: Clearing her throat, she took a seat at the end of the table next to two empty seats. Some girl ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    Now THIS is what I would call an "abstract". It's so cool! I wish I had the creativity and/or randomness you do! I saw this and was just, woah! lol. ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    [wow, I'm so late, lol]

    Feb 9, 2009


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)