-
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
*Alright guys, if I do something wrong, let me know.* Kate tapped her foot angrily, arms crossed, and not very happy. These two could be aggravating at times, but she ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
(Could someone PM me with info on where the story is? Like, plot, setting, etc. Thank you.)
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: My Pictures
Hey there! Baby Silver: This is such a cute little dragon. Is it a pokemon? If not, it should be! It's front legs are a little strange, which I'm sure ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: My Photography
Hi there! These are some wonderful pictures! I want to comment on the second set. I love the little penned Shi-Tzu, even though it kind of makes me sad. Personally, ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
Name: Kate Gender: Female Age (not too young or old): 20 Appearances (you don't HAVE to have a picture): doe deer.jpg Human: Animal: Why you chose that animal( You should ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Inuyasha
Sadly, I have not drawn Ichigo yet. Every time I try to draw Yoruichi, she looks like Ichigo! Thank you for the review, though. If I'm correct, I think that ...
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: Inuyasha
I know the shading is terrible, but I was doing it in pen....hope you enjoy.
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: Summer
The red birdhouse seems kind of dark to me, compared to all the green around it. It's still a lovely picture though! The little flower is absolutely beautiful. What kind ...
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: Some of my photos :)
These are some wonderful pictures, I would say. That pink flower has to be my favorite. I love how it looks kind of pastel-ish, with soft colors. I just love ...
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: Watercolours =D
That wolf looks great! I love the scratch over his eye, and his coloring. My favorite thing about the wolf is how real he looks, but still has that slight ...
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: Shift
The scenery is beautiful, I can't get it out of my head. Green, black, blue, white and yellow; It's everywhere. Every time I look around, I see something new. Shift. ...
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
I promise that I'll post as soon as butt's killing me and I'm distracted by pain. Ugh...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
So here's my super late profile. Sorry it took so long. Name: Cate Wilson Age: 22 Gender: female Appearance: Personality: She acts "all-business", but has a softer side. She tends ...
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
Miharu rolled her eyes, "That doesn't suprise me. Renji doesn't know anything." "Hey!" Renji shouted at Miharu, "Who are you to say that? You don't know anything either!" "At least ...
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
Miharu did not like this little twerp, but she knew he'd be gone soon enough. "Yeah, well, here it is." The kid grumbled and took off back to Urahara's shop. ...
Mar 3, 2010
