User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    [Sorry guys, I had a pageant this weekend, and I've been crazy busy. So, can somebody PM me and give me a quick run-through of what I've missed, and where ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    She spotted the copter that Zire had run for in his new body, and ran out into the open, waving her arms and shouting at them to pick her up. ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    [Sorry guys, I was waiting for all of you to get back to us on the farm before I posted.] ** Nicole: Ah, shit. Somehow, they had snatched her up, ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    [Are you guys accepting new members?]

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Looking over the targets from where she stood, she could see that everyone had done an amazing job. Just because they weren't directly on the bulls eye didn't mean they ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Sighing, she was grateful that both Senra and Jinx accepted her offer. She was also glad to have the company, whether or not they liked her, for she didn't talk ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Name: Tanya Stallings Age: 20 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: quick tempered. Acts tough, but kind and loving deep down. History: Tanya moved from slummy town to slummy town all throughout ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Smiling, she turned and headed back to her target, with Cale and Senra following. She passed by Jinx and Gatian, in what looked like a heated argument. "Hey guys," She ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Gir!

    Anyways, I drew this in pen, so I really couldn't smooth out all the edges. I just got done with it. Hope you guys like it!

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    The guys were leaving to get us some supplies. Ok. No big deal. That means some relaxation time. She hadn't taken a shower yet, just borrowed some clothes from the ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Standing amongst the others, she watched as Senra stubbornly refused the sword. Latanya did not want to fight either, but she knew she would have to. Clearing her throat, everyone ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    It felt good to be in new clothes, even if they were borrowed. Being inside the lab, you didn't get new clothes. You just wore what you had or the ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    [I already let you in Firestalker]

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Sighing, she sat back in her seat, shaken. Luckily, she hadn't panicked and things didn't go hay-wire. Everyone was accounted for and unharmed. This time, even though her missiles had ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    She was tossed aside, and she thought that she might even fall out of the helicopter for a moment. Luckily, she caught herself and managed to sit back up. "What ...

    Feb 13, 2009


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk