User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    Name: Skylar Age: 15 Personality: Sometimes shy, keeping things to herself. Although, when she gets angry, she has a quick temper. Appearance: State of Health: Just found out that she's ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Taking her walk around the school, Koree was taking note of all of the buildings, trees, etc. Minding her own business, she headed out with no real interest. Suddenly, there ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    "So this is the House of Night...kinda creepy." She thought out loud to herself as she stepped out of her gold two-seater. She pushed the door to the car shut, ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night

    posted my profile. =]

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Koree Faulkner Age: 18 Gender: Female Species: Vampire Appearance: Hair color changes often. Eyes are bright green. Personality: Loves to dye her hair outrageous colors. Spontaneous and sometime

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Grinding Myself Down

    thank you. You are 100% correct about that. I didn't really know what I was writing at first. I didn't have a planned out writing style or anything, I just ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night

    is it too late to join? if not, what characters are needed?

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Grinding Myself Down

    My mind is reeling. I feel sick, no, twisted. Everything is against me, every force of nature. What have I gotten myself into? There's never an end to it. It ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    (I'm so lost because there hasn't been any posts from my ship mates.)

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    Maybe we should PM the writers who haven't claimed their partners and tell them they need to...I mean so we can start.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Now that those things were out of her body, Nicole realized how terribly exhausted she was. She could hear the guys whispering about something, but all she cared about was ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    She grumbled and started climbing up to the crows nest to get a better view. On her way up she yelled down to the captain "Are we going to board ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    [Can I have Alec as my partner?]

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Tanya- The Phoenix: She was sitting on the side of the ship, one arm laced through the rope lattices and the other busily at work peeling an apple with an ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Hmm....She's fast on her feet. And she's not as light hearted as everyone else here. She will make a good fighter. She watched as the two of them fought, watching ...

    Feb 22, 2009


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy