-
Re: House of Night
Koree put her hands on her hips and replied, "OK, I don't mind as long as you don't set me on fire. I mean, yeah, I'm a vamp with some ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
"Seriously? She's like a ticked off, over jealous girl friend or something. So not gonna get involved in that!" She noticed he was looking behind her. "What?" She said, and ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: lego blocks
I never actually got the chance to finish it before my art teacher decided to move on. I'm not too good at shading, but this one was really fun for ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
"Terribly sorry about that." She said to the stranger, "Hey, you smell like..." She was interrupted by a loud, quick pounding of foot steps. Turning around to see who was ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
I'll edit my post to run into them =]
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
The two were sitting there, enjoying some small talk, when I strang smell hit her. Kind of like Ezra... That was about the exact moment that his head was snatched ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: lego blocks
My first still life...and in pastels
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: Desperate to Survive DT
yay for plots!
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
She examined the holes in his jacket. Sometimes people get a little too angry over a simple joke. They take things way too seriously. "You must have really ticked her ...
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
if you need a vampire in distress, I guess I can cover that.
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
A demon? Hmm.... That's strange. She gasped as she first saw his new skin, but grinned. "Hey, that's pretty cool. I always thought Demons were just stories out of the ...
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
She saw him eyeball her hair, like most people did. Surprisingly, he didn't make a smart comment. Then again, his hair was much the same as hers, when it came ...
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: The Lost City
Name: Faelara Age: 246 appears 22 Gender: Female Personality: Kind, loving, and sensitive. She likes to play with the younger fairies and teach them new things about nature and life. ...
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
She had been turning to leave when she realized that someone had something about her, all she heard was "...leech!" She turned back to the person, and realized there was ...
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
oh, I'm terribly sorry mates. Just ignore it. =] :oops:
Nov 11, 2009
