User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Name: Kasey, but she's known as "Bama" Age: 20 Gender: Female Appearance: (That was the closest thing I could find to what I wanted, I just hate that it's not ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Koree hissed and punched Alex in the arm, "I told you, I'm not his girlfriend!" Alex rubbed his arm and stuck his tongue out at her, "You're just mad cause ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    (I'm just gonna jump in. I don't know where you guys are, so if it's wrong...Just let me know. Gonna try my best.) Faelara entered the room, which was feeling ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    I'll post a profile as soon as we can, and we can get this party started! =P

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    *Guys, I'm really lost and don't know what to post. I think I'm gonna back out.*

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    She flipped her hair back, "Of course it's cooler." Koree stuck her tongue out at Asher. They continued walking down the hall. "Hey, my hair is cool!" Asher whined, pouting ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    "Nice to meet you, Matt." He offered her his hand to help her up, but she didn't take it. She got off the floor, "Sorry, just not big on...spreading germs." ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    (I'm making a short post, so Mo.'s charrie can get involved) Koree was about to say something else to Asher, when she had to turn around quickly. Her body heaved ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night

    Since this is a House of Night SB, can us vamps go through the Change? Some live, some don't, but the ones who do change have the outline of the ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    She was sitting there, listening to the poor child. It all seemed so... unreal. Rowan started to sob again, so she pulled him (her?) over and hugged them. This was ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Koree sighed. The room was full of people, mostly demons, and Koree really didn't know them that well. They seemed to be talking about fights, or something. And that one ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love (doodle)

    I have to agree with Texan! That graffiti is amazing! I tried graffiti in art class, but I'm just not creative enough. You, on the other hand, are just amazing ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    this story book should be brought back to life! I want to join

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    She had just finished cleaning Asher's wounds, and it had a sweet, kind of tangy taste to it. Koree looked up at Ezra. She wondered if Ezra's blood tasted the ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    She could hear other people crying, people her age. Children. Coughing and hacking seemed to be all that ever heard anymore. It was almost like a song, a sad, terrible ...

    Nov 13, 2009


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous