User avatar

Knurla

  • OOC Archive Re: Typical Teens 3 DT

    Ok guys. Discuss plots, romances, etc here. And post your profiles here, too, please.

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Ok guys! I was looking through the old storybook's that I've been in, and I realized that I really missed one of them, The Typical Teenagers! It was a pretty ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    I'm going to make a character soon!

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Ezra had taken the wolf from her, and was pulling him away from the shouting humans. One thing just about everyone knew was not to yell around rabid, blood thirsty ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    She hadn't noticed the guy on the roof, maybe a building or two over from her. The couple of people on the ground had been surprised by another man. That ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    "What the-?" She sat up straight, surveying the area. She had most definitely heard a gun shot. Two, actually. There was a large park in the distance in front of ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    (I guess I'll start then!) Bama had always hated the big city. There was way too many people, and way too much noise. Funny, considering how it was the exact ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! There were people fighting every where, running around in the chaos. Blood was everywhere, and boy could she smell it. She had just pried Alex off ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Humans. Everywhere. The place reeked with human blood, and a lot of anger. People were getting snatched and grabbed. She saw that Isaac had one of them hostage, but things ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    (I'm at my dad's house, so I think I'm gonna wait to post till tomorrow guys. Aqua, you can kinda keep me in your next post if you want, and ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    *Perfectly fine, pudin!* Koree had heard that the school was having an assembly, so she followed the big crowd through the school, and of course, ran into Ezra. It seemed ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Koree let out a playful sigh, "Boys... They just don't know what to do with themselves." She grinned and nudged Ezra, and looked over at Asher. "Hey, how much of ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Other Re: regrets

    Ok, so here's what I think. The first letter, to the girl, was so beautiful to me that I almost cried. The pictures you painted for me almost made me ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Other Re: What I was thinking that very minute.

    Hmm... I've never read anything like this before, therefore I do not know exactly how to judge it. Although, I will tell you that it's quite interesting. Half way through ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    (This plot is really scary! May I give it a shot?)

    Nov 18, 2009


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah