User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: House of Night

    She didn't know where they were going either, but anywhere would be better than here. As she was leading them down the tunnels, they ran into Lilith. Thank whoever made ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Ok guys, you're moving a little too fast. To even it out, lets all just be in third period for now. Try not to be so hasty. And remember, post ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    I guess I'll start then! ************************** Mondays suck. Always have. Weekends were great, but the day after is always miserable. She had had a pretty fun weekend, spending her Saturday ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Of course you can. But please, post everything out of character in the DT, your profile as well please. I'm ready to get this thing started, and I don't want ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Ok guys. Whoever wants to start, they may. And yes, they can be friends. From now on, any questions or anything should be posted in the Discussion Thread, please. And ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    I think we'll start a little after the beginning of the school year, and yes, we're still accepting. If anyone would like to start, go ahead!

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Right now we have more girls than boys, so it will be ok. If there gets to be too many girls, I will make a boy

    Nov 24, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    Name: Loree Duvoi Age: 21 Human or Vampire?: Vampire History: A few years ago, she was dating a really beautiful guy named Tony. She didn't know he was a vampire ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    The owner would like you to post your profiles in the DT

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    She grabbed her bag and quickly headed down the fire escape. She would much rather be stuck in some kind of basement than be alone with the zombies. She headed ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    All these beautiful guys! Hehe! Well, I'll make a girl. ************************************************ Name: Linsey D. Age: 17 Grade: 12 Appearance: sometimes her hair looks like: Hobbies/Likes/Disl

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Child's Soul

    Hey Kam! I wanted to tell you that I love this. It really has that Native-American touch. As I was reading, I felt like I was listening to a tribe ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    I updated the rules up there. Just saying that you can have two characters, as long as the boy:girl ratio is evened out.

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Location is Tulsa, OK. How high school name is...Double Springs High. And our mascot is a... Boll weevil! Just so our students will be miserable about it, lol.

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Thank you for joining guys! We'll wait to see who else wants to join before we start. And Kiki, your character's personality is alot like mine!

    Nov 23, 2009


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae