User avatar

Knurla

  • Art & Photography Re: Flapjack

    Hehe! I didn't notice that I accidently wrote 2010 until someone pointed it out, AFTER I drew it. I drew it with ink, so I couldn't go back and change ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Brotherhood

    That's a great profile! And you are born a vampire, but if not, some humans have vampire blood in their family history and can be changed. Welcome! And yes, this ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood

    The Lessers had attacked another civilian family tonight, leaving behind two casualties. The young had hidden and some how survived the attack. The Brotherhood had arrived too late, but found ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Yes, Ringo may! And, may I create a second character? I want a villian based off of Jinx.

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapjack

    I had to use the flash on my camera because it's dark in here. It kind of takes away from the color of his skin, but I think it'll be ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Brotherhood

    You guys want to start the story book? We don't have many people, but I think we can still have fun with it.

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Name: Maeve (MAYVE) Character based off of: Raven Detail on powers: Telekinesis, can lift, throw, or shield objects and people. When in the demon form, she can move through objects. ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    (Hey guys, I wanna jump back into the story... Can someone update me?)

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    She had attacked the human girl, needing to feed. When she screamed, Loree quickly covered the girls mouth, not wanting to attract any more attention. The humans were of short ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Brotherhood

    Name: Maeve Age: 20 Appearance: Tall, with long blonde hair that is always worn up in a chignon, as is customary. She wears the single Chosen tear-drop pearl necklace. Character ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood

    I'm going to post a second characted in the DT so we'll have more people

    Dec 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Elinor's Critques

    Get off my wall Other Poetry

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood

    Please post all apps/profiles in the DT. And another note, Lessers are not vampires, therefore they cannot be bonded, and Lessers are male, too.

    Dec 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    I just need someone to interact with or else I'll have to leave the story book.

    Dec 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night

    Guys, me and Aqua are so lost!

    Dec 1, 2009


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March