-
Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood
"I was saying..." He let his voice trail off as he glared hard at Deus. There was something haunting him, whether is be physical or emotional. "...that the Lessers attacked ...
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood
I'm waiting on Billy to post, but if he doesn't.... then I'll post for my second character
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
She released the energy shell from the door as the two of them came in. She was still levitating about four feet off the floor, a calm expression across her ...
Dec 13, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
(You confused me with that last post: *Note: Not from Curse! This was of Anthony's own doing, no one else's!* *And I think you all know who she is.* What ...
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
Infinite, she didn't do it on purpose, she was typing while you posted that
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
The school had been in chaos lately, with all the "medicine" craziness. Fortunately, she had avoided the big crowds by changing her appearance multiple times. She was good at manipulating ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
She sighed. They were getting no where fast. Between Ringo morphing every two seconds and angry emotions, the place was a big mess. Maeve was levitating behind the sofa, just ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: The Lost City
She didn't know these fairies too well, but it seemed that they needed her help. She offered to take them to the Orial Glass so that they could find Tanya, ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Life of Crime 2
Zers, this is your story book, so I think maybe you should be the one to start it.
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Flapjack
Lol, Tohru, that's a scarf around his neck, and the two things on his head is his hair (the yellow one) and his little sailor hat. You should watch The ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
Maeve gave a small smile, knowing that anything bigger might cause an explosion or two. She loved waking up in the tower with her friends, but could not show it ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
Name: Curse Character based off of: Jinx Detail on powers: shoots energy blasts capable of damage and very bad luck. Black magic, voodoo, and plagues. TT___Jinx_Revamped_by_Gaff1229.jpg History: Siste
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
We're waiting on you to start us off, Lizz.
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: LordLoredaen's Art Thread
Hey, it's me again! I know I already posted once, but I have something else that might help you out. I showed you the basic structure of a face, but ...
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: LordLoredaen's Art Thread
Hi there! I liked your drawings! When I was looking at them, I did notice alot of the things that everyone else mentioned, especially the form of his body. I ...
Dec 10, 2009
