-
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
Thank you to everyone for helping me improve on my writing and art. I would like to thank a couple of people in particular, as well. Kitty15: You was the ...
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: The Soul Society
well, pay no attention to that last post, hehe!
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: The Soul Society
We need Captains and/or Lieutenants for Squads 1 and 2. Irish, would you take one of those squads? And I'm so excited that we have Squad 5 now! And, Riders, ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: The Soul Society
Irish, what squad number are you?
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Life of Crime 2
Tonight was a good night, and Kumiko knew it. The club had been heavily populated, due mostly to the street races happening outside in the streets. The races always brought ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: The Soul Society
(Thank you so much for joining, guys! I'm going to wait maybe another day or two to see if more people will join. And Chupatoasta, would you mind if I ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: The Soul Society
Name: Hitsugaya Toushirou Squad Number/Rank: Captain of Squad 4 Age: 540 Appearance: Personality: Serious and always focused. He's usually picked on by the other captains for being so short, but ...
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: The Soul Society DT
Any questions or ideas, post them here.
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: The Soul Society
This storybook based off of the anime Bleach, but with a few changes. There's a traitor amongst the Soul Society, possibly even the Court Guard Captains. This traitor has been ...
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
Maeve The Titans gathered amidst the chaos, ready for action. Curse had made a mess of the place, but it wasn't their first time encountering her. Eventually, the girl would ...
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: Bleach: Hitsugaya Toushirou
He has a lot more hair, and it spikes up, but I ran out of room on the page and had to cut it kind of short.
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: Bleach: Hitsugaya Toushirou
I drew this on my way to my doctor's appointment, going down the interstate. I think it looks pretty good, considering those conditions! Crit? l_c2a72da3bf3545248b6a236d35341fd4.jpg
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
Maeve Meave transformed into her demon form and was back into the main room in the blink of an eye. She knew Ringo would be there shortly, if he could ...
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown DT
How about I bring in Curse?
Dec 15, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
"Yeah..." She looked across the table at the girl, wondering why she decided to sit with her. Alexis glanced out of the corner of her eye, and saw others coming ...
Dec 14, 2009
