User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    I totally forgot about it. :( Babies tend to mess with your sanity...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    ( I would, but I'm not sure what to do since that last post you made for me and Bianca. Kinda waiting now.)

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Sky snatched up Bianca's board and took off on it. This was just the adrenaline rush she'd been waiting for. She could tell that Bianca was readying herself for the ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    (Would someone send me a brief overview of what I've missed over the past two weeks? Thank you. )

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Thank you for that, Dynamo. I'll make my post this afternoon sometime. Got a lot to do today, since I just got home. I'll post as soon as possible.)

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    (I would like to apologize for my absence, but I will be returning on Monday. Then, I will be able to make a dedicated post. Please feel free to move ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (I would like to apologize for my absence, but I will be returning on Monday. Then, I will be able to make a dedicated post. Please feel free to move ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    The King of Neserada sat thoughtfully in his private quarters, considering his options and weighing every possible choice. He was still waiting for his messenger to return from the mercenaries, ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    King Ghia paced hurriedly, the silence stretching out behind him. Anxiously, a crowd of counsel men, nobles, and politicians sat quietly in the king's meeting hall. Two days had passed, ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    It was a beautiful day in Neserada, as always. Ghia was proud of his kingdom, but who wouldn't be? They were a happy and prosperous country, one to most certainly ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    King Name: Ghia Age: 34 Country: Neserada Appearance: Personality: Strong willed and family oriented. He's a friendly but strict king, and believes in being good to his people. He will ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Dynamo approved my character, so I'll be joining you guys! Here's my profile, so you guys can see it, too. I'll put my first post under it.) Name: Sky Murachi ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Simplicity

    Hey there! Just wanted to say that this is a really cute picture! I love the cute little frog poking out. It seems like the orange in the flower is ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Do you have room for one more?)

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowah Powah

    Juni! I do have to say that these pictures are just amazing! I kept looking at them and thinking, "Wow, this whole time she's been asking to see my art, ...

    Jun 29, 2010


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl