-
Re: Zombie Land
"Ok, follow me, step by step, or else. Ok?" The man nodded in response, and they carefully continued across the floor. After crossing the maze of traps, they could hear ...
Jan 19, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
Miharu sighed and looked to the side, thinking about what had her sitting here instead of at her captain's side. "Yes, but... Well, the captain seems to be busy lately. ...
Jan 19, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
Being lieutenant of Squad 3 was strange, as of late. Captain Gin was acting strange, well, stranger than usual. It seemed as though he was too busy even for his ...
Jan 19, 2010 -
Re: The Partners and links to their work!
And now me and Emi, possibly me and TN, and Threnody and I.
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: Have Story; Need Partner!
I don't have a story idea, and I'm starting one with Emi. TN, if you want, we can start one. I'm ready to write! Oh, and Threnody.... I like your ...
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: Zombie Land
Bama A very angry curse escaped her as she realized her shot gun was empty. "Always come prepared." She muttered to herself as she dropped the gun and palmed a ...
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: The Soul Society
(you guys are doing great, keep posting!) *********************************************** Captain Hitsugaya Hitsugaya was getting a little tense. He knew that the soul reapers were perfectly capable o
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: Zombie Land
(I'm going to post off of AM's post to get this going.) ****************************** Bama She had decided to leave the group, and after much arguing, they let her out. She ...
Jan 14, 2010 -
Re: The Soul Society
(Please see the changes to Emi's post on page two, we hope you guys will post.) **** Hitsugaya What? That change in spiritual pressure....A hollow! In the Soul Society! Hitsugaya ...
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: The Soul Society DT
We really need someone to post! If you want to join in, your character can be training with his squad, running an errand for the captain, taking time off, etc ...
Jan 11, 2010 -
Re: Welcome to the Huddle
I finally joined! Woot!
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: The Soul Society
We need Forgotten, Ray, or someone else to post.... Don't let it die!
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: The Soul Society
Hitsugaya Toushirou Hitsugaya was sitting with his back towards the door when his lieutenant entered the room. "Sukotto," he very rarely used her informal name, "leave now, and check on ...
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: The Soul Society
(Thanks guys! We shall start now! I will make a captain for squad 2 later, if/when we need it.) *************************************** Hitsugaya Thankfully, it was a quiet day in the Soul ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: The Soul Society
Ok, so far we have: Forgotten: Captain, Squad 5 Ray: Lieutenant, Squad 5 Rider: Soul reaper, Squad 5 Me: Captain, Squad 4 Emi: Lieutenant, Squad 4 Chupa: Lieutenant, Squad 3 ...
Jan 1, 2010
