User avatar

Knurla

  • Art & Photography Re: Anime drawing...sort of.

    Hi there! Everyone else pretty much got it all covered, but I do want to tell you how amazing the eyes are! They have wonderful detail, and I would like ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Maeve, physical transformation "Hey, Nick," Maeve scurried over to him, "What's the game plan now? I've talked to Sam and he's going to help me with my act, but with ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    (Guys, please don't leave me out of your posts.)

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Well, Yoruichi isn't ver feminine, she was the head of the "Special Task Force" and when you meet her in the show, you think she's a dude. I drew it ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Maeve, physical transformation She nodded, "Yeah, I think I'll follow." The two of them headed out towards the noise, and a small group of the performers were gathered together, having ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Maeve, physical transformation She let out a breath of relief, thinking that at least he hadn't said no. Now, she cleared her throat and shuffled awkwardly. "Give me your hand?" ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    Miharu and Asuka were running, but not using their flash step, "Where do you think Renji ran off to? Wherever it is, it can't be good." Miharu asked Asuka as ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    "Hey..." She cleared her throat and shoved her hands into her pockets, a little unsure of which one was the real one. "Excuse me?" She moved a little closer to ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Thank you for the crits, guys. I do want you to know that Yoruichi is a woman.... When I drew it I knew that it looked kind of manly, but ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Ok, so I did a quick fix on the shading so I could post this for Juni. My camera makes the picture look a little darker, but it's decent enough. ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Maeve, physical transformation She hadn't been in the show tonight, she was taking tickets at the front of the tent. The show had went quite well, but at one point ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Do I need two characters? ***************************** Name: Maeve Redsford Age: 17 Power/Circus Act: Can transform into any person or animal she comes into physical contact with. Appearance: Persona

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    Miharu walked in silence beside Asuka after the hell butterfly delivered it's message. She was really bothered at the moment, and didn't know what to say. "Miharu?" Asuka looked at ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Hey, can I join this story?

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    Miharu flash stepped to her squad, who was awaiting orders. They saw her and immediately readied themselves for battle. Miharu looked at them, and they instantly knew to follow. The ...

    Jan 21, 2010


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars