Random avatar

Kix39

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ignore, Accidental Post

    I didn't like it because of 2 things. The whole time I felt like it was screaming out at me, and the second thing is that it had too many ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Ok yeah I'm haveing a hard time getting my avatar and picture to work... I've done it twice, once clicking the delete button and once not selection that box. Neither ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Waltz

    It was well thoght out, but a little Spacey over all. Maybe better word choice might have made it jump out more.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hmm lots of questions! I like Mystery and Fantasy alot. I don't really have a favorite author. Everyone is really nice on here! Kix39 P.S. My favorite color is Blue

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hi everyone! I just joined and I USUALLY stick to what ever I do. Just Maybe I need some buds, Any one interested?

    Mar 24, 2008


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time