Random avatar

Kix39

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who Do you want to be?

    Please review this piece of work, I worked really hard on it and please tell me what you think, or else I don't know how I did! My Poem When ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Journey's vs Love

    Please review, I want to get better and the only way I can do that is if you tell me how I did! [b]Journeys always come and go, But love ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: They Come and They Go.

    I really liked this poem! It was short, NO WAY perfect legnth! It was really touching and sweet! GJ

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Epiphany

    This is kind of a long poem, which i felt like I was forceing my self to read. It was nice, just a little too long to tell one topic. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Way it Used to Be (two voices, one soul)

    I like this poem alot, It was touching. It flowed, and it was smooth.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heart Of The Fire

    I liked this peice, only it was a little too into me, I don't want to say lighten up, but them again I do!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Greenhouse: Feb. 29

    I like these. They are all really nice! I love the colorful ones especially!!!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bad Neko

    Its OK keep going at it. Maybe either less detail or more detail. Not both though. I can't decide if it looks to cartoony or to real. Make it one ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unfinished Poem

    I liked it allot. It was really touching, but maybe just go farther than just rhyming, like look up more complicated words and rhyme them. At some times I felt ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Fall

    I like it. I don't know what to say though, I kept on thinking that it ment more than what it really said... hmmm Kix39

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Some Things On My Mind

    Thanks! This is only my 2ed poem and I love the Comments!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Some Where Out There

    Thanks! This is my 2ed piece and I love doing this! Please keep the comments coming!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Some Where Out There

    Look Out there Way over there Look Out there I search And Search All day and night All to find nothing But Someday I Will find it What I'm looking ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Some Things On My Mind

    Everyday I get up at 5 A.M. I get up and go Go Go Go I go to work and eat on the way I don't really know there's nothing ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    o and what are the Point things that i always get when ever i post a reply??

    Mar 24, 2008


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn