User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School

    I sat down in the hall on the second row back, shooting a nervous small at the girl sitting next to me. I couldn't help but run the exchange I'd ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School

    Clarissa I slept fitfully, tossing and turning, plagued by worries about what this new school was going to be like, and kept up by the snoring of my roommate. At ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School

    Clarissa The chauffeur opened the door and I stepped out and looked at the school which was to be my home. Quite frankly, it atrocious. It could have fitted three ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lamirghetta (started)

    Name: Talinea Gender (if you're male, you're a sorcerer, female, you're a sorceress): Female Age (in the hundreds, though they resemble youths): 217 (quite young compared to others. Looks about ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School

    Well, I've never done a storybook before but this looks fun so here goes :D Name: Clarissa Harrington Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearence: Medium height and slim with wispy white ...

    Aug 21, 2010


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal