User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorite Dream.

    I have crazy dreams. I don't think I could make any of them into a story because they would make very little sense. There was this one where I was ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel, Iran and Palestine, what should be done about them?

    It's very difficult to criticise Israel because the history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust is so awful, but I really don't agree with the actions of Isreal recently. Israel's strategy ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Left Brain vs Right Brain

    L: 6 R: 2 Apparently I'm a left brained person. It's funny, 'cause I wouldn't have thought that about myself. I didn't agree with many from either side though. XD

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

    Hmm, I'll be twenty six... I have absolutely no idea, to be honest. XD I still haven't decided what I want to do at university, even though I've only got ...

    Aug 29, 2010


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White