User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Aftermath: Shawn's Journal Entries 1-3

    Hey! :) Hmmm, I like this so far. I love the way you've turned it around with the other countries ganging up on the USA. :D It reminds me a ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek

    Hey there! :) This is an interesting story idea, and I thought you told it well, especially the way you described the darkness and the fear of the narrator. Grammar ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Passionless...

    Hey! :) I think this is a topic lots of people can relate too, and you argued your case really powerfully. I loved this part: That passion is the ink ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Messenger - all for a penny

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! :D I liked this. You wrote the chase scene well, and I was pretty gripped. Still, I think there are a few things you could improve. ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Past the point of no return-page 1

    Hey there! :) I think this could become a good story beginning, but right now it could definitely be improved. This is a fantasy story, so it's set in a ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hey! :) Would you be able to review my September Contest entry? Please don't feel you have to review it by tonight, any time is awesome. :D Thankyou!

    Sep 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Hey! :) Would you be able to review my September Contest entry? But don't feel you have to review it before the competition closes, any time is great. Thankyou! :smt001

    Sep 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] Wicked

    Hey there! :) This story is certaintly interesting. You took an odd, silly prompt and wrote a story that's strange and, upon rereading, quite sinister. Still, I think this could ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] Spaceman

    Your story is about an artist on Mars wandering in the highlands The artist shut his eyes firmly. The rationalist inside him knew that it was futile; that when he ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lamirghetta (started)

    ((oops, sorry this is so long! XD)) Talinea I stared in wonder at the bustling city before me. Horse drawn carriages trundled down the thoroughfare, their wealthy passsangers peering down ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The blood-stained floors

    Hey there! :) Wow, I really really like this! I wasn't expecting the twist at all and it worked very well. I love the idea of following a trail of ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The End

    Hey there, As a prologue, I like this. I have only a few nitpicks: She crawled over to the tiny frail body she had carefully wrapped up in the stolen ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A new beginning

    Hey! :) Hmmm, I like this. There's some really good decription and I think the vague, abstractey feel works well. So no light is visible. Light itself doesn’t exist, nothing ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorite Dream.

    I have crazy dreams. I don't think I could make any of them into a story because they would make very little sense. There was this one where I was ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twin Terror: A Storybook Created by Snoink and Grif

    Terence's eyes widened. He knew it! He'd been positive today would be the day he finally got a lead on those elusive griffins and he'd been right. He hadn't expected ...

    Sep 12, 2010


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland