User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • Romantic Novels Re: Till Death Do Us Apart-(Prologue)

    Hey! :) If I could have gone into my heart that night, I would have introduced you to the ruins that Eric had left me into . I really like ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Tears of Battle

    Hey there! :) I like this, especially the way you fitted so much drama and excitement into a fairly short story. A few small nitpicky things to polish up: Towards ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Theokrone (A small excerpt from my fantasy novel debut)

    Hey there! :) This was very well written and it sounds like a fascinating setting for a story. I really hope you post more here! But while this extract certaintly ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A Traffic Accident

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :D I really liked this, especially the description of the car wreck on the road. Still, I think there are ways you could improve it. ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Small Dog's Major Problem (Edit)

    Hey! :) First off I have to say that I love the concept of this. Dogs having a conversation = bound to be awesome. :smt003 I do think that there ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Messenger - Prologue & Chapter 1

    Hey again! I'm glad you decided to continue this! :D I like the changes you made to the prologue, although I still think it could be clearer that it was ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That House

    Hey there! :) Wow! I wasn't expecting that ending at all, and it worked really well. :D You managed to fit a lot into such a short story. Still, I ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christianity - Where do we go from here?

    I agree with you, the Church is very split, but it's been splitting for centuries, and unlikely to unite any time soon because Christianity covers such a broad spectrum of ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy and Religious Freedom, where do we draw the line?

    I don't really agree with it. Perhaps it could work with a mutual agreement between three people, but any more than that and it begins to be like a man ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Weekend Riot-CH

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS and I hope you enjoy your time here! :D So, you described this as a snippet in your author's note, and that's certaintly what it ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Inner Beauty

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :smt003 Nawwww, that was cute. :3 It's always nice to read a story where the nice guys end up together. “That was real low for ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ever Changing

    Hey there! :) Hmm, I like this, especially the way your main character already has her own distinct personality. It seems like an interesting beginning to a novel. A few ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fated Prologue and Chapter 1 (revised)

    Hey there! :) This is well-written and definitely intruiging. I have just a few nitpicks: Six short, fast years was all it took In this context chort and fast mean ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How to Shoot an Albatross

    Hey! :) I haven't ever read the Rime of the Ancient Mariner, but I know the general plot of it, and I love the way you've retold it. You have ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day September 2010 Check-In

    I'd like to do at least five, and then more once I've got some homework out of the way.

    Sep 26, 2010


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes