User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • Romantic Novels Re: Fire-bird chapters prologue and chapter 1

    Hey there! :) It looks like a really interesting story that's beginning here. I liked the way the conversation between the family members sounded so natural and realistic, and it'll ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Never Ending Story 1

    Jeremiah I crossed one my arms indignantly. Oh, so it was one of these , was it? Another kid who thought they were above the official regulations? "Well, I'm sorry, ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Peaceful Morning

    Hey! :) This was an interesting read. It's easy to think of the cold war as something distant thing that happened ages ago, and I like how you made it ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dark Magick

    Hey! :) This sounds like a really cool plot for a story, but I don't think it's really a prologue. It's much more like a blurb that describes in brief ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Never Ending Story 1

    Jeremiah Frowning, I checked my monitor screen once more before tucking the tracker in my pocket. According to the reading, there was an illegal Prakfura wandering the streets of the ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Death Of Sara WiseMan (edited)

    Hey there! :) I like this and it seems like an interesting beginning to your story, but I do think there are a few things you could improve to make ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader Chap. 2

    Hey! :) Thanks for the request! Having read this through, I have to admit that I can't really think of much to say. This is well written and the plot ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Pacifier

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! :D I liked this, especially the way you described the little girl's feelings and the atmosphere in the apartment, and the irony of the way the ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Capital Vices Chapter 2

    Hey again! :D a rich tapestry of dark reds and gold were splashed throughout It seems a bit odd to have just one tapestry going running throughout the whole castle ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nature's secrets

    Hey! :) So, I like this, especially the description of Baira. Just a couple of nitpicks: There she was with her native village outfit, a piece of cloth tied round ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Accents

    Things you might say with a Sheffield accent: Eyoop = hello T'ut = to the reight = right didn't = dint with = wi' tha/thee = you Calling everyone love ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Silent (or Sooner or Later)

    Hey! :) Welcome to YWS! :D I like this so far. You've got a main character that a lot of people can identify with and a plot that's already getting ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Four O' Clock Shift II

    Leporine turned pink and stepped back, stuttering. Zerimona narrowed her eyes and thrust the power outwards into a thick metal pole from the nearby fence. With a ping it sprang ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Four O' Clock Shift I (contest entry)

    This is my entry for Elinor Brynn's superhero contest. It's pretty ridiculous and proves that I have an incredibly juvenile sense of humour, but at least I managed to finally ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Morphia Chapter Two

    Hey! :) Well, I reviewed the first chapter ages ago, so I thought I'd come back and read the next one. And wow! I had no idea the plot was ...

    Oct 6, 2010


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon