User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 1

    Hi! :) I really like this, although I play the cello and I'm learning German, so I suppose it would appeal to me. :lol: But the writing was really good ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi...wait, no...hey... What? It sounds cooler.

    Welcome to YWS! :D Insane nerds are the best kind of people. Ooh, your novels sound interesting. Hopefully you'll post some of them on here soon? Also, yay fanfiction! I ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pumpkins get more welcomes than i do, hahah:)

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! :D I lurked on here for a few weeks before joining up too, but I was really glad after I did because it's a really friendly ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Cuz I'm really THAT awsome!!

    Hi! :D I love your avatar and signature, by the way. Doctor Who is such an awesome TV show. Teachers seem to hate me, Spesh Geography teachers. Well, to be ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alezrani Chapter 2(Summary Included)

    Ooh, you edited it! I think it works much better and is much less info-dumpey with the compass scene put in earlier, and I really like the description you put ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alezrani Chapter 4(Summary included)

    Me again! :D So, again, some interesting scenes. The characters are developing well - to me, the dynamic between Wolf and Seres is one of the most interesting things about ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alezrani Chapter 3(Summary included)

    Hey again! :D So, this story continues to be interesting, and I really like the way you described the altar, and the last part about Akian's soul. However, it's also ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alezrani Chapter 2(Summary Included)

    Hey! :) I read the first chapter of this (and really liked it by the way), so I thought I'd come and review the next chapter. :D By the way, ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Never Ending Story 1

    Jeremiah "Well, it's not everyday you see a girl walking around looking like she's off some crazy television programme," I said, gesturing towards Cressida. She glared at me. Okay, so ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The things parents say...

    My mum says some really strange stuff when she's planning church services, especially All Age Worship. Mum: I need you to dress up as the back end of a pantomime ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 10 Canadian: 3 English: 4 Filipino: 1 Finnish: 1 French: 1 Indian: 3 Irish: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Doctor who: the cardiff meteor shower

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! :D I really like some aspects of this, especially the way you wrote the Doctor. I could totally hear him saying, lets get some aliens that ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: City Boy - Chapter One

    Hey! :) I liked this, especially the way you described the house and the way the MC's personality came through. I do think there are a few things you could ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Other Re: Paper Dolls Stop Motion

    That's awesome! :D I liked the bit where they all got in the car. I think it might look smoother if you had more frames and smaller movement between them, ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Never Ending Story 1

    Jeremiah I clenched my teeth angrily. So all this time it hadn't even been an illegal creature? Killer's owner glared at me. I cleared my throat hastily. "Well, I might ...

    Oct 22, 2010


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson