User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 4

    Hi again! :) Sorry it took me so long to get round to commenting on this! Partly it's down to me procrastinating, and partly it's down to me really not ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tales of the old religion Pt1

    Hi there! :) I the idea of this, and it's one of the most original myths I've seen about the creation of the earth. However, I do think there are ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Elder and the Proper

    Hi! :D Hmmm, I like this. I especially like the ambiguity of whether the lady was real or just a figment of the MC's imagination, and the moral at the ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa!

    Am I too late? Otherwise: Colour: Blue. Or anything else bright and cheerful. Hobbies: Underwater hockey, reading, other general nerdy things. Genre: All, I guess. But especially fantasy and sci-fi ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alezrani Chapter 8(Summary Included)

    Me again. :D Wowww, I was not expecting that plot twist! Or maybe not twist, more development, but either way it made for a really interesting chapter. I love the ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alezrani Chapter 7 (Summary Included)

    Hi again! :D Sorry it took me ages to get round to reviewing again. Blame it on a combination of me being lazy and having lots of homework. XD I ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 3

    Hi again! :D Sorry it took me so long to get round to commenting on this. I really liked this chapter. The story's certaintly getting much more dramatic, and you ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: RIP Harry Potter [Spoilers]

    I went to see it today, and I actually liked it, and preferred it a lot to the sixth film. What's not to like about the dancing scene? It was ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alezrani Chapter 5(Summary Included)

    Heeeyyy again! :D Sorry it took me so long to get round to commenting on this. Now that I've given up on NaNo I have more time for reviewing, so ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Masquerader Chap. 3

    Hi! :) Sorry for being so late with this. Anyway, this story is continuing to be good, especially with the plot developments in this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 2

    Hi again! :D I really liked this chapter. It's getting really interesting already with the romance between Liesabet and Rory, and with the slight tension between them about her being ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: When a theory is proven or disproven, is it still a theory?

    I thought that when a theory is definitely proved it's called a theorum, like Pythagorus' theorum. Theories are a logical conclusion from the evidence, but we don't know for sure, ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever Wanted to Read or Buy the Worst Fanfiction ever?

    My Immortal is pretty hilarious. But why would you want to buy it? You can read it all for free online.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    That hat is AMAZING, Dreamy. And you look so pretty in the second one! :D

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi...wait, no...hey... What? It sounds cooler.

    Cool! :D Yeah, I write fanfic occasionally although it tends to involve ridiculous plots like 'character A gets turned into a cat' or 'THEY'RE ALL PIRATES!' or stuff like that, ...

    Nov 7, 2010


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo