User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: American Dreams remake

    I really like this. It has a very interesting plot and I wasn't expecting the ending at all. There are a couple of things I would maybe change: Whatever did ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Reprisal - Prologue + Chapter One

    No problem :) I haven't got much experience at reviewing so I hope I'm not doing too badly. The problem is, I'd have to have the king or the general ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Reprisal - Prologue + Chapter One

    Hello there :) I like this and I think you described the army really well at the beginning. I would suggest a few changes: An odd assortment of men, some ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: On the Edge

    This is good! You really showed the main character's pain well and I liked that it had such a hopeful ending despite the sad tone. There are a few grammatical ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The violinist

    I haven't really got much to add because I think the other reviewers have covered most of the stuff, but I will say that although I love this line: The ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Guy Of My Dreams

    I like it! This is very sweet and it's nice to read something with a happy ending. It's just a small formatting thing, but I think this would be much ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Falling Slowly

    I actually liked the lack of speech marks. I thought it worked well, because the characters didn't say much to each other and the story seemed to be more about ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Betrayal

    Okay, first review ever so I'm not sure how this is gonna go. Hopefully it's helpful :) But anyway, I really like this. You came up with an excellent villain ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi :) Complete newbie here. Well, I go through phases, but I'm in a 'write a lot' phase at the moment, so yeah, I'm joining this website because it seems ...

    Jul 20, 2010


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria