User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Clockwork Hand

    Oh, right, fair enough. :) I've heard it used as an adjective to mean happy, but I didn't think it could be a verb. Well, you learn something new every ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Clockwork Hand

    Hi there! :) This story seems really interesting so far. I like how you had a mix of worldbuilding and describing the setting and setting up the plot, and the ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 7

    Hi again, Day! :D Aargh, I had a review for this about a third typed out and then the internet went and closed down, so, here we go again. XD ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! :smt003 Oh, I totally know what you mean about being nervous about getting to know other people. I lurked on here for about a month before ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just well I needed somewhere to put what I'm writing

    Hi Daniel! Welcome to YWS! :D The thing I love most about this website, aside from the fact that everyone is super friendly, is that no one expects you to ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part One)

    Hi! :) I really like this. I'm totally jealous of your kiss writing skills. XD I love the tension between Ophelia and her boyfriend's family, and this is already really ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Life, Love, and Adventure of Veronica Riddle

    Hi! :) I really like the way premise of this, and bringing in a descendant of Voldemort to be a student of Hogwarts is a great idea for Harry Potter ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 6

    Hi! :) So... this review is ridiculously late. I'm really sorry it took so long. I've been a fairly absent YWSer recently, but review day finally pushed me into getting ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here! Trying to get the gist of this site...

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! :D This site can seem a bit large and confusing at first, but it's actually pretty easy to use once you get to know it a ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting

    Josiah "Yeah," I said, nodding. "I'd love to see the kind of animals you can never find at home, like tigers and dolphins and the kraken." "The kraken?" Skye looked ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Creative Writing Assignment: Person, Place and Song

    Hi! :) I really like this. The description is really vivid and I love the way you described the setting so well without the story dragging. Also, I like the ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting

    Josiah I smiled at the woman. She looked a little frazzled and glad to see someone harmless looking amongst all the huge, bearded pirates lumbering all over the ship, something ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Never Ending Story 1

    Dumbledore "Yesss!" Justin said, clenching his fist. A nearby gaggle of girls giggled and whispered to each other. He winked, and they collapsed in a heap. Harry frowned, and then ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Never Ending Story 1

    Dumbledore Albus Dumbledore peered around at the hordes of screaming girls and sighed to himself. He'd taken a day off from Hogwarts - just one day, for Merlin's sake - ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting

    Could I have the medicine woman's assisstant? Name: Josiah Barnes Position: Medicine woman's apprentice Age (17 and older, unless you are the apprentice): 16 Sex: Male Personality: Good hearted but ...

    Dec 30, 2010


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres