User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • Other Poetry Re: Like a flowing river

    Hey! :) I like this a lot. The metaphor worked really well and was really sweet, but also gave a balanced picture of the relationship. The only thing I would ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Morphia Chapter One

    Hey! :) First off, this seems more like a prologue than a preface. A preface is a preliminary statement that sets up the writers intention, that sort of thing, whereas ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Only Then Did I Come to You

    Hey! :) I like the story you tell here, and the emotion really builds as you get further on. However, I would say that the first three stanzas are weaker. ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Kirja (Chapter Three)

    About the Kirja burning thing, I really don't know because I'm not sure what it is yet. XD It does seem to be important to Hail and the way he ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Kirja (Chapter Three)

    Hey! :) Great chapter! It's definitely my favourite one so far. I like how you've shown more of the pups' characters. It looks like Isha's already covered a lot of ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Goodbye, i love you.

    Hey :) This was really good, especially for something written in only half an hour. I especially liked the way the narrator was talking to their mum. However, while it's ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A New Nhyte

    Hey there :) I do think this has potential but, as the other reviewers have said, the way it's all shoved together in one thick paragraph makes it difficut to ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel, Iran and Palestine, what should be done about them?

    It's very difficult to criticise Israel because the history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust is so awful, but I really don't agree with the actions of Isreal recently. Israel's strategy ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Insomniacs Dream

    Hey :) I thought this was good. I especially liked the contrast between the images in the first two stanzas and in the third, and the way it hinted at ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Grave

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    Seventy thousand years in the future, the climate has changed drastically and humans have evolved to be nocturnal to escape the dangerous predators and poisonous creatures that come out during ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: The Plot Game

    The mother was overprotective because her first child had died at the age of two.

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School

    Clarissa The chauffeur opened the door and I stepped out and looked at the school which was to be my home. Quite frankly, it atrocious. It could have fitted three ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader Chapter 1

    Hey :) I like where this is going so far. Plunging straight in with an action scene drew me in well. However, I do agree with TheEnigma that the action ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The HallSight

    Hey there :) Welcome to YWS! :D So, this story seems interesting. You've got an exciting first chapter which drew me in quickly. However, there are a few small grammatical ...

    Sep 2, 2010


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson